The reason why we created this, is to allow everyone to uses their own SSH account that they create. This is because, SSH accounts are the main reason why ehi files expire, so it’s better you create your own.
If you are hearing about HTTP Injector for the first time or you need to know how and where to download, Simply visit HERE
Still Blazing: Get 5Gb for ₦100 & 10Gb for ₦200 on Glo for October 2018
How To Create An SSH Account For HTTP Injector (MTN 1GB Daily Freebrowsing)
- Create your SSH account from skyssh.com. They offer 5-day SSH accounts and they are really fast.
- Just after creating your SSH account, make sure you copy down the Server IP/Host, Username and Password somewhere, to make it easier for you to use it.
- Now, launch the HTTP Injector and import the pinned configuration file.
- Tap this sign ≡ > SSH Settings. Type in your own SSH account info into the required space.
- For your SSH Host, type in your Server IP/Host (22.214.171.124), for the SSH Port, always use 443.
- Now type in the username you have in your just-created SSH account, same as the password you have in the SSH account.
Recommended: Get 500Mb With MyMTN App
Go back to the HTTP Injector main page, hit connect. It will connect within 5-10 seconds, sometimes, it won’t, instead, it will give you a Connection Lost error. That means that there is an error in the SSH account or the account server is not good enough. Then I advise you to look for another site that you need to use in creating an SSH account.
THAT IS ALL.
Don’t forget to use the share Buttons below and also follow us on Facebook.