New HTTP Injector Settings For MTN NG mPulse Data
- An Android phone
- MTN NG 3G or 4G sim
- Use the default MTN APN settings.
Now, download HTTP Injector VPN HERE
After that, download the New MTN mPulse Config here. It’s working 100% without issues.
The config won’t be able to import if your phone is rooted. Config will expire in 7 days (5-October-2018), but don’t worry, I will create another config if it expires.
Also check out!
How To Import Config On HTTP Injector Vpn
- Download HTTP Injector vpn and the MTN mPulse New Config from the link above
- After installing HTTP Injector, launch the VPN app
- Tap on the Paper icon located at the top-right corner
- Tap on Import Config and locate the MTN mPulse New file and tap on it to import.
- Finally, tap Start to connect. It will connect within 10 seconds. When it does connect, launch your browser and any app and start browsing in full speed.
Make sure you tick the two boxes as shown below.
How To Use This Cheat On PC
If your Android phone is rooted, then download TetherNet VPN here. After installing the app, grant it root access.
- Now, share hotspot from your phone to your PC.
- Connect your VPN app
- Open TetherNet app and tap on VPN because we are using a VPN connection
- Tap on Hotspot because we are sharing the connection via Hotspot
- Finally, tap on Start Connection
- You’ll get a popup message “Connection Share Through AP Hotspot“
- Now, start browsing in full speed on your PC. It powers the whole PC. You don’t need to set any Proxy on any browser. Just leave it at “Automatically Detect Settings“.