How To Cancel An Already Sent Email in Gmail
With Gmail You can now undo a sent Email. Wanna know how “Gmail Undo Send” works ?? follow the steps below.
Gmail Undo Send: How To Recall An Already Sent Email
- Log On to the Gmail Account
Now Click on the Gear Icon(Settings) at the top right corner of the screen and Select General from the drop-down menu.
- Under the General Tab, You should see the “Enable Undo Send” Option with a box in front of it. Tick the box
- set your preferred time limit under “Send Cancellation Period”. I.e 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 seconds or 30 seconds
- After Selecting a preferred Time, Scroll down and Tap Save Changes for the new settings to take effect.
- You’re all set. Now whenever you send an email to anybody, you’ll get the Undo option beside View Message. This undo will be available for only the amount of time you’ve chosen in the settings above.