It’s True that Google Ads Programme is free of charge but you need to pass through some requirements before your Adsense request will be accepted. When i got my first google adsense i had less than 15 blog posts and i never had SSL (https:) installed as at then.
To apply for google adsense make sure you have all the items and features listed below on check.
- Host with a good hosting company
- Create your Platform e.g Blog or Site
- Install a clean Theme on your Blog
- Make sure you have the Following Page on your blog
- About us
- Privacy and policy
- Contact us
- Make your Homepage both mobile and PC friendly
- New Google Account for your platform
- Unique and Original Content
- Search Engine Optimization of content
- Google WebMaster Tools Registration
How to Create a Google Adsense Account
Please follow the steps below;
- Launch a web browser from your device and Get to this Address https://www.google.com/adsense/start/
- Tap on Sign Up Button on the homepage to proceed
- Enter your Platform URL like https://www.ebankstech.com.ng
- Enter your Active Email Address
- Tick the following Check box to get helpful AdSense info at that email address
Yes, send me customized help and performance suggestions
No, don’t send me customized help and performance suggestions
- Click on the Save and Continue Button.
- Copy the Adsense Code and Follow the steps on how to past AdSense code for Google Approval.
How to paste Google AdSense code on Your Website/Blog for Google Approval
Now, you have to use the code carefully by pasting it to the main header of your Blog or site,