Kanthari is an accredited “leadership for social change” training institute in Kerala, India that offers a 7 month leadership training program. This course is also accessible for blind, visually impaired / people with physical disabilities. Application Deadline:30th August, 2018
Type: Training Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants need to be 22 years of age or older and must bring;
- A plan to create an impactful social project/venture or initiative, have
- Intermediary English skills (reading, writing and speaking) and
- Basic knowledge of how to use a computer
Number of Awardees: 25 Value of Scholarship:
- Selected participants will qualify for a scholarship to cover the training fee and accommodation.
- All travel fees and incidental expenses will be the responsibility of the participants.
Duration of Scholarship: 7 months from May 2019 to December 2019 How to Apply: To apply online, Simply visit kanthari.org
- Step 1: Application via online application form kanthari will get a clear understanding of you, your project and vision for social change.
- Step 2: Initial interview In which our intake team will interview you over Skype to get a feel for your passion and clarity in regards to your chosen project. We will also answer any questions you may have about the program and application process.
- Step 3: Write up of an Essay In which you write about your history, your challenges, how you have dealt with these, and about your vision for social change.
- Step 4: Follow up Interview: This Skype interview will be conducted by an independent expert to determine your suitability for this very intense course by building a personality profile.
- Step 5: Final interview This Skype interview will be done with the management of kanthari before a final selection decision is made.