Singapore MINDEF Scholarship 2018 Description
Many scholarships are based on merit or awarded as recognition for certain achievements. There are also other types of scholarships which are needs-based. Either way, they are beneficial because they are seen as prestigious and can enhance your resume as well as help you pay for your education.
Host Country of Scholarship:
UK or USA
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Before applying online and submitting your application read all the terms and conditions. Make sure your application is filled in correctly and also that all detail is current.
- Monthly salary for the duration of studies
- One-time sponsorship for summer exchange programmes
- Sponsorship for up to 4 years of studies, inclusive of Master’s if applicable
- Full tuition fees and other approved academic charges
- Maintenance and other allowances, e.g. books, clothing, compute
Singapore nationals are eligible to apply
Singapore MINDEF Scholarship 2018 Eligibility:
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following;
- Applicants must be a Singapore citizen or permanent residents intending to take up citizenship
- Must have good GCE ‘A’ Level or International Baccalaureate results, Polytechnic Diploma (with Merit) or equivalent
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Good co-curricular activities (CCA) records
- Must possess a strong interest in a military career
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.