About Nigeria Customs Service
- Nigeria Customs Service has the mission to provide services in ways that maximize efficiency and promote trade competitiveness wherein declarations are promptly processed.
- The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
- Applicants are to note that there is nothing like Nigeria custom service replacement and that the application is yet to begin.
- Interested candidates are to always visit here or the Nigeria custom service recruitment website at: www.customs.gov.ng to know when the form comes out eventually.
CHECKOUT: IRISH ARMY RECRUITMENT 2018
Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
The general public are to note that the Nigeria Custom is not currently recruiting. . When the recruitment starts, you will be notified.
Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
The Nigeria Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
(i) Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same.
(ii) Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.