All Kenya Citizens who wish to join Kenya Police force are hereby advised to apply for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018. Registration for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form will commencing in the first quarter of 2018.
Registration for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form will commence soon, keep in touch with us, and always check back to be aware once the Kenya Police Recruitment form is out. However, there are some certain things you have to know before applying for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018; such as the eligibility, the requirement and the application process.
How to Apply for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018
Simply Visit www.kenyapolice.go.ke/
Kenya Police Recruitment Entry Requirements
An applicant shall be a person who:
1. Is a citizen of Kenya
2. Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
3. Possess a minimum qualification of ‘D+’( Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with a ‘D+’ (Plus) in either English or Kiswahili languages;
4. Be aged between 18 and 28 years for holders of KCSE Examination Certificate or its equivalent, and up to 30 years for diploma and degree holders;
5. Meets the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
6. Is physically, mentally and medically fit7. Has no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
7. Female candidates must not be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period
Applicants with the following skills are strongly encouraged to apply;
Forensic Scientists, Carpenters and Joiners, Cartographers, Clinical Offficers, Nurses, Draughtsmen, Electrical Assistants, Electronics Technicians, General Fitters, Foreign Languages Experts, Hospitality (Caters, House Keepers, Cooks, Laundry Operators), ICT Experts, Laboratory Technicians, Librarians, Masons, Painters and Sign Writers, Photographers, Plant Mechanics, Pharmacists, Plumbers, Sign Language Interpreters, Sportsmen/women, Tailors, Vehicle Electricians, Veterinary Technicians, Video Editors, Videographers, Welders and Fabricators.