How to Cancel Netflix Subscription|How to Cancel Netflix Account
Not everybody wants to spend much on Tv shows or Movies, here is a trick on how to cancel your Netflix account when the free one-month subscription given to you is nearly over and you don’t want to start paying for the service. I’m going to be teaching you guys 3 methods of cancelling a Netflix account
- Cancel Netflix Via Website
- Cancel Netflix Via Android
- Cancel Netflix Via iTunes
Cancel Netflix Via Website
- Open your desired web browser visit Netflix.com.
- Select your viewing profile.
- Click your account icon in the top-right corner, and click Account from the drop-down options
- Select Cancel Membership in the top-left corner
5.Click the blue Finish Cancellation button (and nothing else).
Cancel Netflix Via Android
- Scroll to the end of the listed options until you find Account (under Settings).
- Select it and a web browser page would open up where you can see your account details,
- Select the Cancel Membership option.
- Finally tap on Finish Cancellation.
Cancel Netflix Via iTunes
If you are using iTunes billing to pay for your Netflix, you will need to access your iTunes account to cancel the subscription. Here is a precise steps on how to cancel your Netflix subscription through iTunes:
- Open the Netflix app.
- Tap More in the bottom menu.
- Tap Account.
- Scroll down and tap the Cancel Membership
- You will be re-directed to iTunes, where you will need to sign into your account.
- Select Netflix from your list of subscriptions.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Tap Confirm.