Facebook Facial Recognition| How To Activate And Deactivate Facebook facial Recognition
In recent times, facebook deleted lots of accounts that that appeared as fake.
The work of impersonators online is to deceive people or to scam people by demanding for money. This is the reason why I advise people that if you want to follow any celebrity online, it’s necessary you follow them via their instagram handle.
For example, Davido’s instagram handle has about 4million followers, no other person could impersonate that.
About Facebook facial Recognition
Apparently, facebook facial recognition is a new feature that aims to protect the privacy of people by getting them notified when ever someone illegally uploads your pictures without your approved permission.
Facebook finally rolls out face recognition feature. This feature was announced as at December 2017 and it was finally integrated as at Feb 2018.
Facebook actually want to protect the privacy of its users that’s why the CEO of facebook came up with this development.
This new technology will help prevent constant impersonation. When someone uploads your photos without your permission or your consent, you will get a notification that someone has uploaded your photo.
How To Activate or Deactivate Facebook Recognition Feature 2018
This procedure is for those that are using the facebook Mobile App. Please note that when you deactivate this feature, nobody will be able to tag you on any photo, so make your decisions.
1. Scroll to your profile. I.e the place where you will access your photos, your timeline and your friends.
2. Next, on the top left corner of the app, click on the more button
3. You will see three options, click on view privacy shortcuts. This take you to your privacy settings where you can modify some settings.
4. Scroll down and you will see more settings, click on it.
5. This will take you to your main settings, scroll down and you will see face recognition settings. Click on it.
6. You will see a summary on what this feature is all about proceeding with a toggle option, this allows you to either activate or deactivate this feature, so make your choice.
That’s all on the Facebook facial recognition feature. Feel free to leave a comment.