- 1How To Borrow Data On Mtn, GLO, 9Mobile And Airtel
- 1.1How To Borrow Data On GLO Sim
- 1.1.1Here are the available options to select from : * 30MB * 60MB * 200MB * 1.6GB * 3.2GB
- 1.2HOW TO BORROW DATA FROM MTN NIGERIA.
- 1.2.1The MTN data options are listed below in terms of data allowance, price and validity: * 10MB - N55 - 24hrs * 30MB - N110 - 24hrs * 100MB -N220 - 24hrs * 200MB - N330 - 48hrs * 750MB - N550 - 7days
- 1.3HOW TO BORROW DATA FROM AIRTEL NIGERIA.
- 1.4HOW TO BORROW DATA FROM 9MOBILE
How To Borrow Data On Mtn, GLO, 9Mobile And Airtel
- 1 How To Borrow Data On Mtn, GLO, 9Mobile And Airtel
- 1.1 How To Borrow Data On GLO Sim
- 1.2 HOW TO BORROW DATA FROM MTN NIGERIA.
- 1.3 HOW TO BORROW DATA FROM AIRTEL NIGERIA.
- 1.4 HOW TO BORROW DATA FROM 9MOBILE
Surfing the Internet is something we do often and we really enjoy doing it. But sometimes we just run out of data when we never expected especially at night. But worry not cause you can now borrow data on all networks.
Simply follow the steps below to learn how to borrow data with your MTN, Airtel, Glo, And Etisalat sim card.
How To Borrow Data On GLO Sim
To borrow data from Glo Nigeria it’s quite easy, simply dial *321# on your glo line and select from the available options,
Here are the available options to select from :
The glo data borrowing service is called”Glo Borrow Me Data” and the amount of data you can borrow depends on how long you’ve been using your line and how often you recharge the line.
Read More : Mtn latest Cheat
HOW TO BORROW DATA FROM MTN NIGERIA.
To obtain data on MTN Nigeria dial *606#, The same code can be use to borrow airtime on your Mtn line but you should select the Xtrabyte option instead, some data options will be displayed to you the volume of data that you can borrow, make your selection and if you’re eligible the data value would be credited to your line.
The MTN data options are listed below in terms of data allowance, price and validity:
* 10MB – N55 – 24hrs
* 30MB – N110 – 24hrs
* 100MB -N220 – 24hrs
* 200MB – N330 – 48hrs
* 750MB – N550 – 7days
To be eligible you must have been using your line for a very long time and an active subscribe/ call dealer.
HOW TO BORROW DATA FROM AIRTEL NIGERIA.
Well for now, Airtel has not provided the service or the option of borrowing data, but you can borrow airtime then buy data with it.
Simply dial *500# then select the amount of airtime you want to borrow..
Read Also: Glo stark Vpn Cheat
HOW TO BORROW DATA FROM 9MOBILE
9mobile Easy Credit is a service that allows you borrow airtime from 9mobile and use it for calls, purchase data plans or send messages.
So you can see how to borrow data on all networks, though some networks have not initiated the service.